Salary: £11,000 - £12,000
Ref: Camberley - T 4596
This global company, located in Camberley, is seeking a bright and career minded individual to commence employment on an apprenticeship scheme within their Technical Services department.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in engineering/maintenance and be looking to start their career within a quality engineering organisation.
The company are looking for a suitable candidate to commence employment by January 2019.
You must be willing/able to travel to Crawley College one day per week to undertake a Performing Engineering Operation level 2 qualification.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Diagnose problems and repair and maintain all machinery in accordance with company standards
- Provide help in maintaining and servicing the internal demonstration and second choice machine stock
- Support the technical helpline and resolve end user and dealer network queries
- Maintain technical reports and records
- Maintain an accurate log book of your learning
- Provide administrative support for the team
- Undertake a short placement at one of our dealerships
- Understand the main functions of a sales and marketing subsidiary
- Adhere to the agreed apprenticeship programme at Crawley College
- To ensure effective housekeeping and organisation of the workshop at all times and in accordance with departmental standards
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc duties as agreed with Technical Services management
Requirements of the position:
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Ability to understand and apply technical information
- Patience and perseverance when fault finding
- Positive attitude towards changing technology
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Awareness and adherence to strict health and safety rules
- Basic IT skills
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (grade C or above) in Maths and English
- Willingness to travel to Crawley College one day a week
- Willingness to travel to the head office in Europe
- Competitive salary plus tuition fees paid for
- Expected course duration: 24 months
- 37.5 hours Monday - Friday
- 22 days holiday per year
- Subsidised on-site restaurant facility
- Free on-site car parking
- Free weekly boot-camp and yoga classes
- Product discounts
- Excellent working environment
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.