Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Ref: Thruxton - T 3840
If you have experience in the aerospace, car industry or composites then this could be the ideal role for you.
Duties will include:
- Hand Skills - Should be able to demonstrate good craftsmanship hand skills as required in Aerospace Metal and Composite repairs.
- Range - Should be familiar with Carbon and Glass Fabrics, Alloys and Steels, Adhesives and Pre Preg Resin Systems.
- Skill Range – Have the ability to perform Bonding applications of Composites and Metal together with Fabrication of various parts and assemblies. Should be familiar with the repair process of curing using Ovens, Bond Controllers and Bagging techniques as well as Fixtures
- Work Instructions - Have the ability to; follow written instructions both internal as well as multi OEM repair publications, read drawings and work to tight tolerances.
- Inspection & Equipment - Be familiar with the use of hand measuring equipment as well as grinding, routers cutting and polishing tools.
- Communication Skills – need to have good written and oral communication skills. Be used to 6S, LEAN and Continual Improvement methodologies and be proactive in ESH and Quality.
- Ideally have experience working with composites from the aerospace or automotive industry.
- Happy to work in a small to medium sized business.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs to including Maths & English (Grade C or above).
- Car owner / driver
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.