Salary: £12 per hour
Ref: T 8739
Location : Calcot, Berkshire
This large organisation is seeking a Temporary Administration Assistant until the end of November 2017. You will provide proactive and customer focused administrative support as part of Community Safety Projects Team. In addition to providing responsive support, the post holder will be assigned specific areas of responsibility which will include a range of duties including document management, diary management including support for events and visits and systems and database management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for specified areas of administrative business support and develop and maintain an understanding of those areas, and any associated systems.
- Liaising with service users, e.g. Managers, suppliers, external customers, visitors.
- Diary management including an awareness of work programmes and associated deadlines
- Deal efficiently and courteously, with tact and diplomacy, to all queries and correspondence, both written and verbal from a wide range of internal and external customers. Use initiative and established procedures to resolve queries at the first point of contact or escalate when appropriate within agreed timescales and procedure.
- Document management including the maintenance of filing systems.
- Minute meetings as required
- Support the organisation and successful delivery of specific events and visits
The successful candidate must have a strong administrative background, from ideally a project environment.
If you have not heard from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.