Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
Ref: Basingstoke - T5213
Are you fluent in Italian with significant telephone customer service experience?
Are you available immediately on a temporary ongoing basis?
Can you work 5 days out of 7, Monday - Sunday?
Are you able to work between the hours of 7am - 8pm?
If the answer is yes, we have a fantastic opportunity that may be suitable for you.
- Answer inquiries through telephone and email communication, while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry.
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
- Successful candidates must be Native and or Fluent in Italian
- Customer service experience
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Confident & enjoys the challenges that a customer service job can present
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and of Internet,
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast-paced Internet environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful