Salary: £15,000 - £17,000
Ref: T 7385
This busy warehouse requires a stock/inventory co-ordinator to assist in the running of the department. You will be ensuring that all documented procedures are followed and that customer orders are despatched via the correct carrier in a timely manner as per customer specifications detailed on the warehouse shipment document, making sure that delivery due dates are met.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that orders are printed, correctly sorted and prioritized for the picking team.
- Ensure that completed orders are despatched in accordance with predetermined delivery dates via the appropriate courier and that customer specific requirements are met i.e. bookings, despatch paperwork.
- Liaise with freight forwarders to obtain quotes and make cost savings where possible. Also to obtain PODs where necessary.
- Ensure customers are sent invoices the day that goods are despatched via their chosen means, post or email.
- Check invoices from freight forwarders ensuring accurate billing for completed jobs.
- Producing customer specific product and carton labels for rework department.
- Support the picking operatives by checking stock locations and stock level discrepancies on warehouse management system.
- Liaising with carriers to arrange stock uplifts / collections when requested.
- Keep paperwork up to date and archiving when necessary.
- Book in stock deliveries and move to pick locations as advised by warehouse supervisor.
- Carry out stock movements on computer system as advised.
- Run stock reports
- Ensure that documented procedures are followed and company policies are adhered to.
- Attention to detail
- Previous warehouse experience essential
- Excellent time keeping and flexibility
- Pro-active and enthusiastic, team player
- Good level of Health & Safety awareness
- Manual Handling trained
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.