Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Ref: Basingstoke - T7766
This exciting organisation located in central Basingstoke is seeking an experienced Master Data Analyst Supervisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the set-up and maintenance of all products from creation, which will include all SOA and promotions management. If successful for the position, the job holder will be able to take on a variety of responsibilities. The ability to prioritise a heavy work load is essential.
- Product management: set-up, attributes maintenance, mapping, descriptions
- Manage the SOA and promotions processes
- Review, improve and document all processes to support more accurate, efficient and controlled product data management
- Develop a strong working relationship with commercial teams and project teams
- Coach, develop and support the team to continuously improve accuracy, efficiency and commercial business benefit
- Provide appropriate training and coaching to all team members
- Plan, prioritise and manage available resource, pro-actively engaging in business planning to ensure that the team is appropriately set up to support the business agenda
- Participate in a business-wide review of product data management to agree where responsibilities will sit, then manage any resulting change
Skills & Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience of managing product data in a retail (or similar) environment essential
- Ideally someone who has experience with master data experience, and management experience.
- Relentless attention to detail and a passion for accuracy and consistency
- Experience of successfully managing key business processes; documenting, improving, and monitoring compliance
- A champion of change, prepared to challenge the status quo and identify better ways to achieve the same outcomes
- Ability to understand complex commercial and business processes and find solutions to overcome systems limitations
- Flexibility, especially during peak
- Excellent organisation & planning skills
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team ethic with the ability to engage, motivate and develop the team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
In return, you will receive excellent benefits.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on other opportunities we are currently recruiting for which may suit your next career move.