Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client, based in Farnborough, is looking for a confident, tenacious candidate with a proactive approach. You will deal with clients from the initial inquiry stages through to quotation, follow up and processing of orders.
You must be able to multi-task and prioritise your workload.
Excellent customer service skills are a must, previous sales/business experience is a bonus and you must have the ability to work under pressure.
Full training will be provided.
- Communicating with customers on the phone and via email
- Taking and processing orders for hires and consumable sales
- Using our system to complete hire agreements, sales notes, book transport, place orders with suppliers, and update contracts will all customer communications
- Learning about our products and continually developing your knowledge to better assist our customers
- Contact dormant or lapsed accounts to generate new business
- Taking responsibility for key accounts and working to increase their yearly spend
- Liaising with staff members, customers and suppliers
- Keeping work environment clean and tidy
- Assisting with other tasks as required
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 1 week of your application unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion