Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Ref: T0210 - Reading, Berkshire
We are working in partnership with this International organisation who are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing team. As the HR Advisor you will be providing initial advice, guidance and responses to any HR related queries or requests received from line managers and employees. The successful candidate will pro-actively respond or escalate queries in a timely manner ensuring that a comprehensive and professional HR service is provided. Solid employment law knowledge is required for this role.
This is a hybrid role, initially in the office full time and then 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
- Working with HR Administrators to complete all tasks received in the HR inbox, distribute work, ensuring that all queries and requests are addressed in a timely manner or escalated to the relevant HR owner
- Provide advice to line managers and employees on HR matters during the employee lifecycle, e.g., disciplinary matters, grievances, career development, ethics, performance management and inductions
- Provide support and guidance to the HR Administrator on all required HR administration activities throughout the employee lifecycle
- Manage all right to work checks ensuring that all employees have eligibility to work / correct ongoing visa status in the country they are employed in order to manage and mitigate any risk to the company
- Support the HR Manager with International employment matters and project work as required.
- Facilitate company inductions
- Analyse and report monthly against key HR metrics
- Monitor all absences from work and provide professional advice to line managers on managing absences
- Manage the performance review cycle ensuring all performance reviews are carried out on time by line managers and are placed on individual records.
- Conduct exit interviews for terminations and resignations
Skills and experience
- Solid HR experience working in a similar environment
- HR Qualification to at least CIPD level
- Working knowledge of employment legislation, UK or otherwise.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Organisational and administrative skills
- IT programmes and HR systems
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business, both written and verbal
- Driven and determined
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 1 week of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful