Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Ref: Basingstoke - T6622
Are you seeking a role within the Quality environment where you can utilise and develop your existing skills? If the answer is yes, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! We are assisting a local company who are hoping to successfully fill this newly created role. As a Quality Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day Quality activities and provide support to the Operations Manager, Senior Management, Customers and Suppliers. The ideal candidate will have previous quality experience and will have working knowledge of ISO Standards and 8D investigations.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- To maintain best practices for the quality operations of the UK Facility
- To maintain the business handbook
- To maintain Process, Procedures and Work Instructions within the ISO Management System
- To liaise with customers and suppliers in order to maintain quality operations
- To Liaise with the Global QA Team
- To assist in internal and external auditing
- To maintain best practices in line with H&S, EMS and QMS requirements.
- Perform such other duties as may be deemed necessary, in order to achieve operational requirements of the company.
- UK Travel and occasional International travel may be required
- Maintain good customer and supplier relations on the telephone and face to face at all times and ensure customer satisfaction
QUALITIES AND TRAITS:
- Working knowledge and understanding of Current ISO Standards
- Working knowledge of the 8D investigation and reporting processes
- Good analytical skills for producing reports
- Any engineering knowledge would be an asset
- Data analysis
- Previous quality experience
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Well organised, efficient and attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team player
- Integrity and resilience
- Customer focused
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on other opportunities we are currently recruiting for which may suit your next career move.